Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcome to The Five Minute Mark!


Welcome to The Five Minute Mark blog!
 
Thanks to Fast Eddie Layne and everyone at Beyond Ringside for asking me to join the program.

Each week I will present a five minute segment covering news and views from the Georgia independent professional wrestling scene slong with a heavy dose of shameless self promotion.   I agreed to do the segment without really thinking about what I would say.  My web site, georgiawrestlingfans.com, is unbiased. I try to give every promotion equal coverage.  With over 25 active wrestling promotions it would be very hard to give equal time to each promotion in just five minutes.  So I am flying by the seat of my pants and talking about what I am involved with and will add more info and opinion as the segment evolves.

Please check out the links on the side of this page for more information on the events and promotions discussed on the segment.





1 comment: